Ultra Doux - with Camomile and Flower Honey - Illuminating Conditioner - 200ML
To soften blonde hair, Garnier Ultra Doux has designed a true recipe for light with Chamomile and Honey of flowers. Garnier Ultra DOUX is a true light recipe for blonde hair, combining Chamomile, known for its brightening and softening properties, with Honey of Flowers, renowned for its nourishing virtues, in a detangling cream that instantly melts in your hair. Formulated without paraben.
Extreme sweetness from the heart of plants. Chamomile is a common herb. In infusion, it calms and soothes. Also renowned for its purifying, refreshing and soothing properties, it is used in the composition of many cleansing lotions and care for the eye contour. But it is best known for lightening blond hair: it contains a yellow pigment, apigenin, able to fix itself on the superficial scales of the hair, and thus to accentuate the luminosity and the brilliance of the blond.
1) Pour a dab of hair conditioner into your hands.
2) Apply the product on washed and rinsed hair.
3) Divide the product over the entire hair, from the tips to the roots.
4) Insist on the tips for more detangling.
5) Rinse thoroughly until your hair "squeezes" under your fingers. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.
Result: Extremely easy to comb, your hair regains an irresistible softness. Without being weighed down, they are incredibly brilliant and brilliant. For more nutrition, discover the mask with chamomile and flower honey.