Shop your Lipsticks products at MyKady and we will deliver anywhere in Lebanon.
Lipstick is a cosmetic product containing pigments, oils, waxes, and emollients that apply color, texture, and protection to you lips. There are many colors and types of lipstick.
Here are the different types of lipsticks every woman should own.
- Satin (also known as sheer).The thing about satin lipsticks is that sometimes they can be unintentionally misleading because most are diluted with oils. For those of us with dry lips however, satin lipsticks are a Godsend as they keep lips moisturized.
- Matte lipsticks (also known as velvet finish). The brilliant thing about matte lipstick is its longevity.
- Matte lipsticks give full coverage and can make lips look slightly fuller, especially when combined with the lip over-lining technique.
- Liquid lipsticks (also known as gloss lipsticks). They are designed to give lips lots of texture and as a result they make thin lips appear slightly fuller.
- Moisturizing lipsticks. If you suffer from dry chapped lips, then you need to go for lipsticks with highly moisturizing ingredients such as Vitamin E, aloe…
- Cream matte lipsticks. Are quite waxy in terms of texture and even though they give lips a smooth matte result.
- The great thing about cream matte lipsticks is that they offer a high pigment while at the same time being very moisturizing and long lasting.
- Frosted (also known as pearl) lipsticks.They reflect the light so your lips are left with a beautiful pigmented effect.