Garnier Color Naturals
Free brush & bowl
Color Naturals is the #1 hair coloration brand in Lebanon. It is enriched with 3 precious oils; olive, avocado and shea. The new formula nourishes your hair giving you a rich and vibrant color. Pack includes: coloring creme, developer and conditioner.
• 100% grey coverage
• Natural long lasting colour
• Nourishes hair while and after colouring
How To Use:
- Put gloves on
- Open cap of the developer bottle and pour the contents into a non-metallic bowl.
- Pierce the seal of the Cream Hair Colourant Tube with the point in the cap and squeeze the entire contents in the non-metallic bowl.
- Mix the colourant and the developer with a hair colouring brush and stir well till the mixture is smooth in texture. Apply immediately.
- Keep your gloves on, apply the mixture to dry, unwashed hair. Start by applying the mixture to the roots, making sections separating the hair, strand by strand.
- Quickly spread the leftover mixture through the rest of the hair.
- Ensure that all of the hair is covered by the mixture. Pile the hair on the top of the head.
- Leave to develop for 25min (35min if your hair is resistant or if you have over 70% grey hair).
How Do You Choose The Right Shade For You?
Hair color ranges from black (level 1) to lightest blonde (level 10). If your hair is not colored, you can go up to 2 levels lighter or darker than your current level. If your hair is color-treated, you can stay at the same level or go up to 2 levels darker.
Tone is measured in warm, cool and natural. If you want to add warmth, opt for ‘golden’ or ‘caramel’ tones. To reduce warmth and brassiness, select cooler ‘ash' tones. ‘Natural’ tones are best for gray coverage and provide the most natural-looking result with some soft gold tones.